Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Picture Time

This is the time of year I like, well except when trying to determine what everyone is going to wear. But taking the pictures and getting beautiful results, I like that. But on the other hand, fighting with Darin about doing them when I have to hear, "Didn't we just take those?" Yes Dear, a year ago we did. :) Now I have Matthew who loves pictures as much as Darin, so the battle was swift and final. I said we are doing this on this certain Saturday, be there, wear this and don't argue. It went rather well and the results I was very pleased with. Our session was short so I received very little fight from the big boys. :) Here is the Thomas Gang!!

Our Crew


Mother - Daughter

My Boys


Father - Daughter


My Kids

The Three

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment