Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eye Surgery

It took years to convince me that it was ok to have the Lasik Eye Surgery. Well it actually took Bryce to get a piece of Pampas grass stuck in his eye over spring break to let me see it really would be okay to do it. Well on September 25th, I took the challenge and had the surgery. I went on a long run Friday morning to relieve a little stress. Then at 9 AM, Darin and I drove into St. George to the doctor. I was extremely nervous, but with a little Valium, I was ok! :) The surgery part was a bit uncomfortable, but as a mom I can guarantee I have had more painful moments! After the long 10 minutes surgery I was instructed on what eye drops to take when and what medicines to take. We came straight home and I enjoyed the afternoon of many naps! By that evening I was seeing a lot better, but it was not until the next morning that I could see real good! It was worth it and I wish I would not have waited so long to have the surgery. If you are considering it, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment